Equip yourself with proper outdoor ethics to minimize impacts to the environment
Details for LNT Learning Opportunities Q4 2018 - Q1 2019
1. OBJECTIVE: To learn the 7 principles of Leave No Trace via Awareness Workshop
2. SCHEDULES AND FEES FOR Q4 2018 TO Q1 2019
10/21/18 Mt. Balagbag, Bulacan - Pro bono
11/18/18 Mt. Maynuba, Rizal - Pro bono
12/02/18 Buenavista, Marinduque - Pro bono
01/26/19 La Mesa Ecopark, Quezon City, NCR 130pm-5pm - PhP421*
02/16/19 Mt. Arayat, Pampanga 5am-5pm - PhP474**
03/16/19 Mt. Kalisungan, Laguna 5am-5pm - PhP474**
3. WHO SHOULD ATTEND (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED AND A MUST FOR)
a. Climb and outdoor event organizers
b. Advocates for the environment
c. Outdoor enthusiasts, including but not limited to mountaineers, runners, rock climbers, etc.
4. REQUIREMENT TO JOIN (For physical fitness and only applies to sessions conducted in a mountain setting)
a. Minor climb in last 3 months, or
b. 5k run in 40 minutes
5. LEARNING METHODOLOGY: Interactive, experiential learning session in an outdoor setting
6. LEARNING HIGHLIGHTS: Participative activities, demo of each principles using actual scenarios, actual hike (where applicable), completion certificates
7. WHAT YOU WILL GET UPON COMPLETION
a. One (1) LNT Awareness Workshop Certificate (genuine copy) - View at https://lnt.org/sites/default/files/styles/uc_product_full/public/Awareness%20Cert.jpg
b. Three (3) LNT reference cards (genuine copy) - View at https://lnt.org/sites/default/files/styles/uc_product_full/public/Reference%20Cards.png?
8. MAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS PER SESSION: 12
a. Lito De Veterbo, Leave No Trace Master Educator: https://www.facebook.com/misterlnt/
b. Volunteer partners
10. HOW TO JOIN
a. Deposit/fund transfer fee to:
BDO saving SM Fairview C
b. Send copy of deposit/proof of fund transfer via a PM on Mister LNT Ph Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/misterlnt/ together with your name, age, contact details and ICE.
c. Detailed itinerary and relevant information to be sent to confirmed participants.
*Excludes meals, park entrance (P20 for senior, students, PWD; P40 for QC residents; P50 for the rest)
**Excludes meals, transporation and guide fee (to be equally divided amongst participants)
***Minimum 5 participants needed to proceed with session
12. For questions, text/call 0925-555-payb-por-8-6.
Save the Sea Turtles Year 4